Job Openings at
Champions School of Real Estate
Now is Your Chance to Join the Champions Team! Since 1983, Champions School of Real Estate® has grown into a leading Real Estate Education provider thanks to the hard work and dedication of the people who come to work everyday and the instructors who make the education we provide second to none. Below you will find a list of positions we are currently looking to fill.
Graphic Designer/Project Coordinator (Plano)
Champions School of Real Estate is seeking a graphic designer with project management experience who is an initiative-taking, self-starter to work at our campus in Plano, TX. This individual will work directly with the President of the company and Human Resources Director to develop, manage, and communicate any new initiatives from this team. In addition to managing and communicating these initiatives internally, they will collaborate with the marketing department on design, development, production, and dissemination of any new initiatives publicly. This individual will have project management experience, a strong background in design, outstanding organizational and time-management skills, and exceptional communication skills.
- Project manage new initiatives brought forth by the President or HR Director and provide clear, concise, and timely internal communications of these initiatives.
- Provide design and production of creative initiatives brought forth by the President for marketing materials, presentations, flyers, emails, PowerPoint, event planning and awards
- Work in conjunction with the Design Director and the marketing department to determine scope, strategy, deliverables, and timelines for new initiatives.
- Create visual concepts that inform and captivate customers.
- Adhere to all company brand standards.
- Develop layout, colorways, templates, and stock photography selection.
- Incorporate changes, revisions, and recommendations into materials as needed.
- Review all deliverables for errors before printing or publishing.
- Create images that identify products and effectively convey the company branding.
- Present design ideas and collaborate with creative team members.
Requirements / Skills:
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong graphic design background
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent proofreading abilities
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Provide weekly updates project progress and timelines
- Superior problem-solving and follow-up
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal team on projects
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Professional appearance
Required Work Schedule:
- Monday - Friday
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Appraisal courses at our campuses statewide. Applicants must have 5 years of experience as an appraiser and 2 or more years teaching experience.
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Loan Originator courses at our campuses statewide. Applicants must have 5 years of experience as a loan originator and 2 or more years teaching experience.
Home Inspector Instructor
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Home Inspector courses at our campuses statewide
Awards & Accolades
- 2022 Most Admired CEO - Rita Santamaria - Houston Business Journal
- 2022 #5 Best Places to Work in Small Companies DFW - Dallas Business Journal
- 2017 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas / Fort Worth
- 2016 #13 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Austin Business Journal
- 2016 #20 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Houston Business Journal
- 2016 #1 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - San Antonio Business Journal
- 2014 #8 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 #28 Best Companies to Work for in Texas in Small Companies - Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014 Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction for our training and professional career growth - Houston Better Business Bureau
- 2013 - Founder and Owner of Champions School of Real Estate®, Rita Santamaria, was a finalist for the 2013 Texas Businesswoman of the Year at the 23rd Annual Money and Power Conference. Rita was given the opportunity to share her successes and dreams as a panelist at the Women's Chamber's annual conference. - Women's Chamber of Commerce of Texas