Job Openings at
Champions School of Real Estate
Now is Your Chance to Join the Champions Team! Since 1983, Champions School of Real Estate® has grown into a leading Real Estate Education provider thanks to the hard work and dedication of the people who come to work everyday and the instructors who make the education we provide second to none. Below you will find a list of positions we are currently looking to fill.
Full-Time Career Counselor
Champions School of Real Estate is seeking a full-time Career Counselor, who is a motivated team player, to work at our Houston West Campus. This individual will meet with potential and current students to assist with course selections and student registrations, be a primary point of contact for student support questions and inquiries, handle incoming phone calls for phone registrations, participate in campus career events and marketing initiatives, assist with the correspondence testing center, proctor exams, organize classroom materials for instructors, and support the Campus Manager with daily campus activities. A superior work ethic and exceptional customer service skills are required for this position.
Requirements / Skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales/marketing/customer service/education
- Superior problem-solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Professional appearance
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior follow-up skills
- Creative thinker
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Time management abilities
- Associates Degree or higher
- Excellent computer/technology skills (Microsoft Office)
- Team player with the ability to motivate others
- Enjoys working with the public
- Dependable with stable work history
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Champions School of Real Estate offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a successful team, please submit your cover letter and resume to Debi@championsschool.com for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Real Estate Instructor
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Real Estate courses at our campuses statewide - Download Application
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Loan Originator courses at our campuses statewide - Download Application
Home Inspector Instructor
Champions School of Real Estate is currently looking for instructors to teach Home Inspector courses at our campuses statewide - Download Application
Awards & Accolades
- 2017 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas / Fort Worth
- 2016 #13 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Austin Business Journal
- 2016 #20 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Houston Business Journal
- 2016 #1 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - San Antonio Business Journal
- 2014 #8 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 #28 Best Companies to Work for in Texas in Small Companies - Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014 Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction for our training and professional career growth - Houston Better Business Bureau
- 2013 - Founder and Owner of Champions School of Real Estate®, Rita Santamaria, was a finalist for the 2013 Texas Businesswoman of the Year at the 23rd Annual Money and Power Conference. Rita was given the opportunity to share her successes and dreams as a panelist at the Women's Chamber's annual conference. - Women's Chamber of Commerce of Texas
See what our students are saying about Champions.
Download printable PDFs for complete classroom/live schedules.
Important contact information for campus location.
Gain knowledge and insight straight from top-producing agents!