Champions School of Real Estate® aims to provide our students with the most flexible registration options in the industry. We know there are scenarios in which a student may want to request a refund. Please review the information below for a detailed explanation of our refund policy and how it pertains to the courses and products we offer. This information is also included in the enrollment agreement that students are required to sign during registration.
General Refund Policy
- All courses (except Exam Prep) are refundable within 5 days from the date of purchase minus a $20 cancellation fee per course and the cost of the textbook(s). After 5 days, courses are non-refundable.
- If a student starts any portion of the course or downloads any textbook material from their online account, the course is non-refundable.
- Courses that have not been started and no longer qualify for a refund can still be transferred or used to pay for an alternate course or package. Additional costs, including textbooks or transfer fees may still apply.
Textbooks and Materials
- Textbook materials are included in the cost of courses but are non-refundable once they have left the campus. If a refund is issued for a course, the cost of the textbook will be deducted from the total.
- Textbooks that are shipped to a student are non-refundable.
- If a course receives a substantial update to the material within 90 days of purchase, an updated book will be provided at no additional charge. If more than 90 days have passed, students are required to pay for a new textbook.
Exam Prep Refund Policy
- Exam Prep courses are non-refundable once a student has picked up the textbook or attended/started any portion of the class. This includes accessing their online textbook.
- Students who have paid for but not taken their prep course or picked up the prep book will have one year from their first class date to retake the Prep class as many times as they wish at no additional cost.