Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
The Seller Representative Specialist designation is the highest credential in seller representation awarded by REBI® and NAR®. In the required coursework, you’ll learn how to: craft a value proposition; prepare for listing presentations and seller meetings; identify probable buyers for specific properties using statistics and contemporary methods; design marketing assets that create high consumer engagement; arrange improvements, remodeling, and property staging; and navigate every step of the closing process. The SRS designation will provide you with a solid foundation in seller representation and prepare you to advocate for clients in many situations.
Why earn your SRS designation?
- Comprehensive foundation in seller representation
- Access to an elite group of trained agents
- Member-only education, resources, and services
- In-depth knowledge of the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Entry into the “Find an SRS” online directory for public access
How To Earn an SRS Designation
Follow the steps below to earn a Seller Representative Specialist designation.
Submit the SRS designation application to the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI).
Annual dues are waived for the first year. Fee is $99 thereafter.
NAR dues for 2023 are $150 per agent. This fee is billed through your local REALTOR® association.
For more information and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), visit the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) website.
The 23-hour Complete SRS Designation Program satisfies all educational requirements for the
Seller Representative Specialist designation.
Complete SRS Designation Program
- Seller Representative Specialist course (15 hours)
- One 8-hour elective of choice:
- Military Relocation Professional course
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA (PSA) course
- Home Finance Resource course
There are other courses that satisfy the SRS elective requirement, but they are longer than 8 hours and thus not included with this program. The SRS electives we offer are identified in this catalog.
- FREE books/PDFs included
- 23 TREC credit hours
Required Seller Representative Specialist Course
You may take this 15-hour course by itself for CE credit. But to receive the SRS designation, you must also complete the additional required 8 hours of elective credit.
Seller Representative SpecialistDesignation Course 15 CE Credit Hours (TREC)
Become a highly sought-after seller's agent with this invaluable designation.
- Craft a value proposition that identifies why clients should choose you over the competition
- Prepare for listing presentations and seller meetings
- Identify probable buyers for specific properties using statistics and contemporary methods
- Design marketing assets that create high consumer engagement
- Arrange improvements, remodeling, and property staging
- Navigate all challenges during the closing process
- Textbooks / PDFs included
- TREC Provider #0005
- TREC Course #32071