About Champions School
of Real Estate
Champions is your Choice School for a New Career!
At Champions School of Real Estate®, we have one major goal: To help YOU pursue a new career in Real Estate! We have been providing quality education to aspiring agents and brokers since we opened our doors in 1983. We offer courses and counseling at our brick-and-mortar schools located in every major metropolitan area of Texas. Additionally, we offer courses via our convenient Online Correspondence, Online Interactive, and Virtual Classroom delivery methods which allow us to reach students located anywhere in the nation.
All of our instructors have at least five years of experience working in the field and five years of experience teaching adults. We know you may not have been to school in awhile so we strive to make it a comfortable experience that is stress-free so you can learn better! Whether you are interested in pursuing or maintaining an active Real Estate, Loan Originator, Home Inspection, or Appraisal license, Champions is here to make the process as straight forward and rewarding as possible.
What We Offer
Champions was opened in Houston, Texas in 1983 by Owner/CEO, Rita Santamaria. Since then, Rita has grown the business to become the largest Real Estate education provider in the nation. In 2017, her daughter and long time business partner, Kimberly Dydalewicz stepped into the role of President and continues to lead to company to new heights.
Owner, Founder & CEO
Rita Santamaria became an entrepreneur when she started her career in Real Estate sales in Plano, Texas in the late 1970’s and then moved to Houston and put her education and Real Estate expertise together to open Champions School of Real Estate® in 1983. Since then, Rita has expanded the business by launching a successful online campus and opening brick-and-mortar campuses in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.Learn More about Rita Santamaria
Kimberly Dydalewicz is the President of Champions School of Real Estate®, the nation's largest Real Estate education provider. While directing this effort alongside founder & CEO Rita Santamaria, Dydalewicz assists with the operational aspects of the company, which has grown to encompass nine campuses throughout Texas, seven state-of-the-art ChampionsLive! Studios, independent Curriculum Development and Online Divisions along with 100 full-time and contract employees and instructors. Kimberly currently resides with her husband Kevin and their sons, Kaden and Knox Dydalewicz, in Dallas, TX.
Awards & Accolades
- 2022 Most Admired CEO - Rita Santamaria - Houston Business Journal
- 2022 #5 Best Places to Work in Small Companies DFW - Dallas Business Journal
- 2017 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For - Dallas / Fort Worth
- 2016 #13 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Austin Business Journal
- 2016 #20 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Houston Business Journal
- 2016 #1 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - San Antonio Business Journal
- 2014 #8 Best Places to Work in Small Companies - Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 #28 Best Companies to Work for in Texas in Small Companies - Texas Monthly Magazine
- 2014 Award of Excellence: Winner of Distinction for our training and professional career growth - Houston Better Business Bureau
- 2013 - Founder and Owner of Champions School of Real Estate®, Rita Santamaria, was a finalist for the 2013 Texas Businesswoman of the Year at the 23rd Annual Money and Power Conference. Rita was given the opportunity to share her successes and dreams as a panelist at the Women's Chamber's annual conference. - Women's Chamber of Commerce of Texas