Report Writing Software
Champions School of Real Estate® has partnered with QuickCLIK®, one of the leading providers of Home Inspection Report Writing Software! This software is designed to help streamline your Home Inspection report writing with easy-to-use software that allows for unlimited use with NO pay-per-report fees and NO report downloads.
Purchase Report Writing Software
QuickCLIK Report Writing SoftwareNot for Credit
Streamline your Home Inspection report writing with the use of QuickCLIK® software!
This software includes unlimited usage upon purchase and focuses on improving your processes through automation and user-friendly interfaces! It is packed with convenient features that will benefit even the most experienced Home Inspectors. A free demo is available via the QuickCLIK website.
- 1 user per license agreement. (Additional users under same license available at a discounted rate).
- Unlimited usage = No pay per report fees. No Report Downloads!
- Upgrades and technical support provided for 6-months.
- See More
- Basic inspection report form REI7-5 template that can be easily customized and edited by you.
- User friendly windows to easily add stored comments to the report.
- Add multiple locations while inserting stored comments to minimize typing.
- The appropriate checkbox(s) will be checked for you when you insert a comment. Automation at its finest.
- Check status of all checkboxes with just one CLIK.
- Quickly jump to any section of the report from the checkbox status window.
- Toggle checkboxes with just one CLIK.
- Add pictures easily with just one CLIK. It will require more than "one" CLIK to actually insert a picture. However one CLIK will open photo directory.
- QuickClik will automatically resize pictures without using photo frames.
- Easily add arrows, circles and callout box tools to pictures.
- Automatic delta-T (Δ) calculation for Heat/Cooling.
- Color coding text entries are available with just one CLIK.
- Add Color Coded Checkboxes anywhere to customize your report.
- Built-in cover page which includes your company name and logo and your clients' name(s) and property address.
- Summary Page with report form headings and proper text placement to help you comply with TREC rules, if you want to provide a summary page.
- Auto renumbering of Optional Items should one be removed. This will help you stay in compliance with TREC rules.
- Some basic auto text comments are available.
above and try again.
Important Information Related to QuickCLIK Report Writing Software Course:
Compatibility: Not compatible with Mac operating systems.Close