Real Estate Professional Assistant (REPA)
The Real Estate Professional Assistant certification is a specialized credential awarded to new and established assistants by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI®). In the required 15-hour course, you’ll learn how to support a real estate agent or team in all operations, implement an agent’s marketing plan, prepare for and conduct client interviews, develop a strategy for post-transaction client engagement, and work with vendors and service providers. Aimed toward both established and aspiring assistants, the REPA certification will make you an essential part of any real estate team, set you apart from the competition, and optimize your potential.
Why earn a REPA certification?
This certification signifies that the assistant will be an effective member of any real estate team. You should consider this certification if:
- You're an aspiring real estate assistant hoping to boost your marketability
- You're a new real estate assistant hoping to optimize your potential
- You're an agent or broker hoping to provide your assistant with top-tier training
The 15-hour Real Estate Professional Assistant course satisfies the requirements for the REPA certification.
Real Estate Professional AssistantCertification Course 15 CE Credit Hours (TREC)
Become an invaluable asset to any real estate team with this certification.
- Support a real estate agent or team in all operations
- Implement a marketing plan on behalf of an agent or team
- Prepare for and conduct client interviews
- Develop a strategy for post-transaction client engagement
- Work with vendors and service providers
- Textbooks / PDFs included
- TREC Provider #0005
- TREC Course #41902