Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
The Real Estate Negotiation Expert certification is the only negotiation credential recognized by NAR®. In the required 15-hour course, you’ll learn how to navigate the different types and phases of negotiations, establish a strong bargaining position using various negotiation concepts, adjust communication styles on the fly, negotiate via all media (by phone, email, text, or video call), and recognize negotiation tactics and patterns. This essential certification will set you up to negotiate on the highest level and advocate for your clients with advanced skill.
How To Earn a RENE Certification
Follow the steps below to earn a Real Estate Negotiation Expert certification.
For more information about the Real Estate Negotiation Expert certification, visit the RENE page on NAR's website.
The 15-hour Real Estate Negotiation Expert course satisfies the course requirements for the RENE certification. It also satisfies the elective requirement for the ABR and SRS designations.
Real Estate Negotiation ExpertCertification Course 15 CE Credit Hours (TREC)
Enhance your communication tactics and learn to advocate for clients with the only NAR-recognized negotiation credential.
- Navigate through the different types and phases of negotiations via practice field scenarios
- Establish a strong bargaining position using various negotiation concepts
- Adjust communication styles on the fly to achieve optimal results
- Negotiate via all media (by phone, email, text, or video call)
- Recognize negotiation tactics and patterns
- Textbooks / PDFs included
- TREC Provider #0005
- TREC Course #32213