Reserve Your Spot at the Largest Real Estate Career Fair in Texas! Make sure your new career is headed in the right direction. Meet with Real Estate companies from all over your area at the largest real estate career fair in Texas! Learn more about companies in need of new agents, what they offer, and set up interviews! There will also be experienced career counselors to help with any of your licensing questions.
10:00 PM - 2:00 PM | Free Registration | Walk-Ins Welcome
Did you know selecting the right real estate brokerage is one of the most important decisions you need to make as you launch your real estate career?
Need help approaching potential sponsoring brokers? Wondering what are the crucial questions to ask? We can help! We've compiled a long list of specific questions you can ask brokers after the Virtual Career Fair.
- How many days or hours of formal training?
- Is there a cost to me?
- If so, how much?
- Who will be available to help me after the training?
- Is that person easily and readily available to me?
- What other "hats" does that person wear?
- Do you offer a graduated commission split that pays me a higher percentage as my production increases?
- If so, and say I reach 60%, do I go back to my beginning split at the end of a designated period?
- May I have a copy of the commission schedule?
- Initial: Licensing, application, business cards, photo, name badge, dues, etc.
- On-going: Monthly or quarterly charges such as long distance calls, desk fees, franchise fees, (do you have) voicemail, etc.
- Per listing: Sign, lock box, advertising, etc.
- Per sale: Error and Omission Insurance
- How many do you want?
- How many part time agents?
- What is the agent turnover rate?
- What is the average tenure of agents?