Effective September 1, 2017
Important Message Regarding Online/Correspondence Qualifying Education (QE) or Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) Courses
At 12:01am on September 1, 2017, all 30-hour Correspondence QE/SAE courses will be automatically updated to adhere to the new TREC Mandated course changes. Any course that you have not completed will be automatically transferred to the new version at 12:01am on 9/1/2017 and your previous progress will be lost. If you do not anticipate being able to complete a course prior to September 1st, we recommend waiting until after the change to start the course.
PLEASE NOTE - Any courses you have already completed WILL NOT BE EFFECTED.
The following courses will be effected by this update:
- Principles of Real Estate 1
- Principles of Real Estate 2
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Real Estate Finance
- Promulgated Contract Forms
- Real Estate Appraisal: Real Estate Appraisal Fundamentals
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Appraisal: Real Estate Appraisal Procedures
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Marketing: Commercial
- Residential Inspection for Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Investments
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Marketing
- Real Estate Math
- Property Management
- Real Estate Appraisal: Residential Sales Comparison & Income Approach
The new textbooks for all the 30-Hour Qualifying Education (QE) and Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) courses will be made available for you to download as a PDF in your account. All courses with non-PDF textbooks will use the current textbooks. If you would like a physical copy of the new textbooks, charges will apply.