Interviews with Real Estate
of Real Estate Champions
Industry Top Producers
Real Estate icon, Rita Santamaria, Shares Lessons from Interviews with Multi-Million Dollar, Top-Producing Agents as a Digital eBook.
Each volume is a collection of sales tips, networking advice, and success stories from Top Producing Texas Real Estate Sales Agents and Brokers in a very readable and compact format. Volumes One and Two are available now at the low price of $4.99. Both volumes are available for download via Amazon Kindle.
Interviews with CEO and Founder of Champions School of Real Estate
Rita Santamaria's Vision
Wanting to provide students the very best tools and knowledge with which to start their careers, Rita took this knowledge and began hosting Santamaria Spotlights Real Estate Superstars. This monthly live-broadcast show features interviews with notable, hand-selected guests comprised of real estate experts, business leaders, new and experienced top-producing agents, and more! Every episode aims to extract their insights, experiences, and professional career lessons for the benefit of everyone.
The overwhelming success of this interview series became the foundation for Champions School of Real Estate's new book series, Successful Tendencies of Real Estate Champions.
Real Estate professionals looking to learn from the best can now find invaluable knowledge, life lessons, and best practices from over two years of interviews with multi-million-dollar top-producing agents in Texas.
These books, to quote Rita, answers the question, "what does it take to succeed in real estate?" Major trade secrets and best practices (that took many years of life experience to learn) are encapsulated in Successful Tendencies of Real Estate Champions - a prosperous career awaits any real estate industry professional who reads it and applies its' lessons!
Volume 1 Guests
- Guest Analyst Fox News
- Dallas Business Journal named Rogers Healy Top 40 Under 40
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW per SMU Cox School of Business
- Broker/Owner of the Year 2011 & 2014
- Broker/Owner of the Largest Single RE/MAX in the NationFour Years in a Row
- KW International Double Gold Sales Award 2016
- KW International Gold Sales Award 2017-2018
Nancy & Ruben Villarreal
- ReMax Circle of Legends
- Broker and Owners of REMAX Integrity with Over 20 Years in Real Estate
- Top 25 Teams in Houston by the Houston Business Journal
Ryan & Royale Jockers
- Better Homes and Gardens 2017 Rookie of the Year
- Better Homes and Gardens Two-Time Top Producing Team Gold Award Winners
- 2017 Chairman’s Circle Gold
- Top 2% Producing Agents in Berkshire Hathaway
- Three Premier Service Awards from Three Different Relocation Management Companies
- Marketing Assistance Award
- 25-Year Real Estate Veteran
- Owner of Brickland Custom Homes
- Accredited Luxury Home Marketing Specialist & Certified Home Marketing Specialist Instructor
- 24-years of Commercial Real Estate Experience
- Vice President, Land Division of Caldwell Companies
- CEO of B. Pennington Commercial Real Estate, Inc
- Past President of the Association of Commercial Real Estate “ACRE” and Broker of the Year Award Recipient
- President of Champions School of Real Estate®
- Author of Success Through Business Etiquette
- 21-year Real Estate Education Industry Veteran
- Licensed Realtor®
Volume 2 Guests
- Founded RE/MAX Legends, The Matthews Team
- The Matthews Team has been the #1 RE/MAX Realtor Team in Texas for twenty years
- The team sells over 900 homes per year
- Founded Bernstein Realty in January 1985
- Houston Business Journal's Top 25 Residential Brokerages by sales volume
- Winner of the Houston Association of Realtors prestigious John E. Wolf Award
- 2018 Broker of the Year by Austin Platinum Top 50
- 2018 Chairman for Central Texas MLS
- 2015 President of the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®
- Ranked as Texas' top real estate social media influencers by Top Agent Magazine
- 2017 Best Realtor in Huntsville Texas by the Huntsville Item newspaper
- Has had two listings featured on HGTV
- One of Houston Associated Realtor's Top 100 Realtors
- Owner of Keller Williams Small World Realty Group
- Champions School of Real Estate 11-year Real Estate instructor
- Host of "Smoker Broker" real estate radio show
- Broker/Co-Founder of Brooks & Davis Real Estate Firm, LLC
- Author, Entrepreneur, and Multi-Million dollar Realtor
- Speaker and host of the real estate podcast show, "Prime Real Estate Network"
J. Carter Breed
- Three Premier Service Awards Founder of J. Carter Breed Properties
- Houston Business Journal's 2019-2019 Top 25 Residential Real Estate Teams
- Achieved $39.8 million in team sales volume for 12 months
Devin M. Forbes
- Realtor at Amazing Realty serving Waco/Temple/Belton
- Devin has earned every designation offered at Champions School of Real Estate
- Devin's goal is 100% satisfaction for every single client
- Broker/Owner, CEO, of Houston-based JLA Realty
- JLA has over 15 offices in the Houston Metro area
- Leads a team of over 500 real estate professionals
- Agent for Briggs Freeman Sotheby's
- International Realty in the DFW Metroplex
- Speaks Japanese fluently and serves the Japanese-speaking community in DFW
Jim "Mattress Jack" McIngvale
- Owner of Houston's Gallery furniture stores
- Largest independent furniture retailer in Texas
- Net worth currently estimated at $300 million
- Featured on Time Magazine after opening his furniture stores to house displaced Houston citizens during Hurricane Harvey
- Received the National Legion of Honor Award for his actions during Hurricane Harvey
"As we deal with changing consumer expectations and recognize the importance of relationships, it’s critical to embrace change and enhance market knowledge to maintain relevancy in today’s real estate market. This book has testimonials of successful practitioners who learned the essentials of real estate through Champions School of Real Estate and now share their traits, tips, and skills that helped them achieve success in the real estate industry."
RCE, CAE - President/CEO Texas REALTORS®
Earn your Texas Real Estate Sales Agent license in 5 simple steps!
Answers to the most common questions about education.
Important contact information for campus location.
Download printable PDFs for complete classroom/live schedules.