New Home Construction (NHC)
Are you ready for this next wave of real estate? Learn where and how to find new home sales business; understand how the development and new-home sales processes work and the type of services the buyer needs.
With this course, you will learn to:
- Appreciate the business of new homes from the perspective of the builder and sales representative
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the buyer's representative when the buyer client pursues new-home construction
- Explain how new homes are constructed from groundbreaking to walkthroughs, inspections, and closing
- Help clients evaluate pros and cons of purchasing new homes versus existing homes
The New Home Construction (NHC) course is also available as a stand-alone course if you do not wish to purchase the full ABR program. Keep in mind that the following course(s) can also be purchased at a discounted rate within the ABR Program.
New Home Construction and Buyer Representation (NHC)
Learn to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for your clients!
Solid increases in single-family starts, still historically low interest rates, and high buyer demand point to healthy sales of new-home construction. This one-day course provides buyer's representatives with the product knowledge and increased confidence to make new-home construction a win-win transaction for buyer clients.
- Provider #0005
- Approval #37960 (Classroom / Live)
- 8 Credit Hours (TREC)
- Textbook(s) included
Complete ABR Program
Choose a Program to Enroll
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designation Program includes the required ABR course and your choice of a Designation elective course. Together, these courses will satisfy the education requirement needed to apply for your ABR Designation. To mix-and-match multiple delivery methods, you can choose the Champions Advantage option.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Course
- Choice of One Elective:
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- New Home Construction (NHC)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)
- Marketing Strategy and Lead Generation (MSLG)
- 23 TREC Credit Hours
- FREE Printed Books
Learn more about our Delivery Method Options!
Traditional classroom environment with instructor-led lectures.
For students who learn best in a classroom environment. Students are required to attend all approved hours to receive credit.
Combination of instructor-led ChampionsLIVE!® streaming and home-study.
Best for remote students who want the classroom experience streamed to their home or office. Study before class and spend time with a real-teacher remotely at home.
Download our current Designations class schedule.
Earn your Texas Real Estate Sales Agent license in 5 simple steps!
Important contact information for campus location.
Champions offers everything you need to ensure success!